Marcus Foster offers a design led arboricultural consultancy service within Urbanscaping, providing solutions for gardens, landscapes and individual trees. Fully qualified, with over seventeen years experience, Marcus offers a personal and professional service for every project providing a key attention to detail for trees and their importance within the wider landscape.
The following services are provided:
- Tree species selection for incorporation within garden design
- Management plan for existing trees within sites / gardens incorporating tree planting plans
- Bespoke tree nursery service providing specimen trees individually chosen for each garden
- Tree Reports to facilitate planning / development
As a qualified horticulturist and having originally graduated with a History degree from the University of Exeter, Marcus promptly followed his passion for trees, plants and gardens and now holds the following qualifications alongside extensive experience.
- BA (Hons) History & Society - University of Exeter (1999)
- National Diploma Horticulture & Arboriculture (2002)
- Arboricultural Association Technicians Certificate (2003)
- Technical Member of the Arboricultural Association
- Garden Design Diploma EGS (2012)